The K2

00:09:00 Author nim 0 Comments


Hi drama princess~

Today I would like to write my opinion about The K2 drama. As we know this drama was aired on TvN, and they got high rate at every episode.
The drama set is about lovey dovey between Bos' daughter and her bodyguard. Beside that, this drama told about politic, which took scene about presidental election.
Here is the synopsis at a glance:
What I read on dramawiki is about a patriotic bodyguard who was abandoned by his country and colleagues, a shut-in daughter of leading Presidential candidate who regards love as a tool for revenge, and the First Lady contender who hides her ambition and charisma behind a kind and friendly personality. So lets now talk about the cast:


1. Ji Chang Wook [지창욱]
He played main character (Kim Je Ha) / K2,
an employee under the JSS Security.

He is a skilled soldier but becomes a fugitive and changes to be cold and cynical.

He gets noticed by Yoo-jin, who hires him to guard her husband's secret illegitimate daughter, Go An-na.

 My point of view: Ji Chang Wook act quite good in this drama, but I think this drama should be more as an emotional digger for the viewer, and I just feel it at some episodes.

I think 16 eps is too short for this a bit complicated drama.







 
2. Song Yun Ah [송윤아]
 I think this is the first time I see Song Yun Ah acting, I don't know her others drama before I search via dramawiki.

At the first time at the first trailer, I really really like the way she act. That was awesome I think.

Her facial expression is unbeatable.
She played as Choi Yoo Jin, the wife of the presidential candidate and eldest daughter of a chaebol family.

She is ambitious and merciless, and has her sights set on becoming the First Lady.

I like the way she scold and cry and her teary eyes of anger, that was difficult for beginner.



My point of view: Her good acting a bit waste when there are some so so actress, I think her daughter should be Moon Chae Won.




3. Im Yoon Ah [임윤아]
The heroine in The K2, played as Go An Na is an illegitimate daughter of a presidential candidate and a former famous star.

Growing up surrounded by public interest, An-na suffers from social phobia and experiences panic when exposed to flashing lights. She returns to Korea from Spain by chance, and becomes a pawn in her father’s race to become the president.

My point of view: Her acting was so so in this drama, I don't know her acting at the other one. Because I rarely watch drama which starred an idol. My friend said her facial expression is too plain, and I think so. Sorry for you who is a hardcore SNSD and im Yoon Ah fans, I have to say her acting is still far away from 'watchable drama'

I like Im Yoon Ah when she was with her group and singing, not acting.







4. Joo Sung Ha [조성하]
He played as Jang Se Joon a presidential candidate and An-na's father.

He cares for An-na, but is unable to show it in order to protect her from his wife, Choi Yoo-jin.



My point of view: I can't say too much about his acting, he was a good actor and senior among the main cast. Although his scene is not much as Song Yun Ah, he can stole viewer attention.

Supporting Characters:
There are some new face on the supporting character. But they good enough for this action drama.
Not bad.









Original Soundtrack
All I can say is just 'GREAT' this drama's soundtrack was entirely awesome. Maybe it because the first scene was in Spain, so this BGM is a bit dark gloomy mostly gothic.
Unfortunatelly, Ji Chang Wook didn't sing for the soundtrack, and This K2 drama only have 5 part OST. It supposed to be 8 parts OST, I think.
May be K.will, Xia, and Kim Bo Kyung will suitable for this drama OST.

Posters and publication
Not really good, too simple with black background and the cast. I think Descendants of The Sun poster and publication is better.

Anyway, score for this drama will be:
Score 1-10
#1 best

Story line, score 8

Main CAST: 4. Im Yoon Ah, score 6
3. Joo Sung Ha, score 7,5
2. Ji Chang Wook, Score 8
1. Song Yun Ah, score 9

Supporting Cast : score between 6-7


OST
6. Kim Bo Hyung OST Part 1, score 6


























5. U Sung Eun OST Part 2, score 7


























4. Im Yoon Ah OST Part 3, score 7,5


























3. Min Kyung Hong OST Part 4, score 8


























2. Park Kwang Sun OST Part 5, score 8,5


























1. Various Artist, score 9
























My dream cast for the K2: 
Kim Je Ha : Ji Chang Wook
Choi Yoo Jin : Song Yun Ah
Jang Se Joon : Kim Sang Joon
Park Kwan Soo : Kim Gab Soo
Choi Sung Won : Yoo Ah In / Kim Bum

That was my review about The K2 drama which already reached last episode on 12 November 2016.
For you who didn't really like lovey dovey cute romance, I think The K2 is a good choice.

ciao~

Bonus Vitamin Eye

0 comments: