Hi readers.... Who doesn't know 2NE1? A girl band from YG entertainment that made hit song 'I'm The Best'. They are fir...

2NE1 VS Black Pink

19:05:00 Author nim 0 Comments

Hi readers....

Who doesn't know 2NE1?
A girl band from YG entertainment that made hit song 'I'm The Best'. They are firstly formed with 4 member: Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL, and Minzy (that I thought she has similar face with Kang Daesung - Bigbang lol)
2NE1 debuted on 2009. They had made tons of awards in Korea and overseas. They had hip hop, pop, electro with rap and auto tone (just like most of Korean boy/girl band) and one thing that I said 'so into YG' is their swag outfit. They become the most anticipated girl band in K-pop industry.
Unfortunately on April 5th, 2016, Minzy the maknae leave the group due to her solo activities. Though many gossip blew up around media. Now 2NE1 only have 3 member,I don't know if YG nim will add member to replace Minzy, but I guess not. Sandara with her drama and CL with her solo album, I don't know where is bommi lol, honestly I am not a hardcore fans of 2NE1. I just like YG and the ppl inside... I am a bit VIP (sorry for out of the topic) 


On August, 8th 2016
YG anounced new Girl Band group, they are 'Black Pink' they make a blast with their single debut 'BOOMBAYAH' and coupling song 'Whistle'
Both single had an MV and dance practice documentation. They already performed their live stage at SBS inkigayo, so many fans of YG already waiting for YG next group and here it is Black Pink.
Black Pink have 4 members like 2NE1 : Jisoo, Rose, Lisa, and Jennie .
To me they have similar with 2NE1 for example (IMHO) :
1. Jisoo and Sandara Park : nature beauty image from both of them,
2. Rose and Park Bom : I think their voice and their part in their song were similar
3. Lisa and CL : YES ! RAP! and their fierce eyes lol when I see Lisa I just say "ahh next CL" lol
4. Jennie and Minzy : I think their voice when they do rap.

I just think, that recently YG often release new group. I remember that I know YG from Bigbang, Psy, Gummy, Se7en, and 2NE1. and then from a long long time (very long lol) I see Winner, iKON, and Black Pink. I didn't really know about Akmu, Epik High (but I know haru's dad--Tablo lol) and Leehi
is YG will conquered k-pop industry? I think yes. Most of Korean Agency have some boy band , girl band or artist, but only a few of them that become a boom. For example Bigbang and 2NE1 they often hiatus, but once they comeback, all chart in K-pop industry full of YG lol.
I wonder if Bigbang, 2NE1, Black Pink and iKON made come back together... well I don't know, just hope when that time come true, I was in Seoul lol

That's my opinion, what's yours?


0 comments: