Hi there... nowdays, seems noona dongsaeng couple are everywhere, usually in the Asian culture, a man must be older than women. But an...

Noona Dongsaeng couple

19:12:00 Author nim 0 Comments



Hi there...
nowdays, seems noona dongsaeng couple are everywhere, usually in the Asian culture, a man must be older than women.
But anything can happened in this world isn't it?
Let's check who are they.




9. Lim Yo Hwan and Kim Ga Yeon

8. Jung Suk Won and Baek Ji Young

7. Ahn Yong Joon and Venny

6. Ki Sung Yong and Han Hye Jin

5. Cha Seung Won and Lee Soo Jin

4. Bigbang's Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin

3. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

2. Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun

1. Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah



BONUS: 

Unconfirmed noona dongsaeng: 
1. Song Jong Ki and Song Ji Hyo Song Hye Kyo

2. Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyoo Joo
(Maybe because theire cute chemistry in W drama and dazed korea Nov 2016 *so hot*) :)


Seems to be TRUE couple: 
Kim Joong Kook and Song Ji Hyo 
I think something really happened between this Running Man cast 
I just love them both
Sandara Park and G Dragon 
Shipped this!!! I love them XD
Seems to be just a scene: 
Bae Suzy and Lee Min Hoo
I don't know what's truth, but I just can believe they were dating. 
But if that was true I am happy too.
They are also my fave actress

That's all, may be you have another noona dongsaeng couple? Just ask me and I will update my post lol. 
Hope they will happy until the end \^o^/

0 comments: