Dear Readers! There is no words 'enough' to keep an eye to YG artist. Why? I don't know lol, i just like to see them, with...

Sandara Park and G Dragon

19:05:00 Author nim 0 Comments

Dear Readers!

There is no words 'enough' to keep an eye to YG artist. Why? I don't know lol, i just like to see them, with their voice quality, with their english, easy listening song, and eye catchy swag outfit. They are just awesome ^^

Today I will share my thought about Sandara Park and G Dragon. This is again (noona dongsaeng mode)
In spite of the fact that they have been rumoured dating. They have some similarity. Yes it's their face.

Firstly I found Dara's picture (middle) .
When I see Dara's pose, I thought of G Dragon, so I searched on google image of G dragon, there are so many same pose with Dara, but those two pictures above is the most similar each other.

IMHO they have some similarity at:
1. Eyes
2. Chin
3. Nose tip until mouth area

People said those who have similarity face they are a couple.
Well I don't know if that rumour was true or not, I remember my friend said that rumour is a postponed reality.  So that's it. If they were dating it would be add the numbers of noona dongsaeng couple.
1. Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin
2. Kim Tae Hee and Rain
3. Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang
4. Lee Soo Jin and Cha Seung Won
5. Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong
6. Baek Ji Young and Jung Suk Won
7. Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun

Time will tell ^____^



0 comments: